Financial Advisor Liaison Consultant | Customer Services | Sandton
This leading Asset Manager is looking for a Financial Advisor Liaison Consultant in Customer Services to join their team.
- Manage flow of work items (Instructions, queries, requests)
- Resolve rejections via email or telephonic
- Manage exceptions of internal and external stakeholder
- Log and resolve queries. Be able to give feedback on relevant queries as and when needed.
- Manage all inbound calls from IFA’s, their assistants, and our administration office
- Work collaboratively with IFA’s and all relevant stakeholders
- Submit, track, and give feedback on any instructions to Advisors and Advisor Assistants
- Maintain agreed upon turnaround times on all administrative tasks
- Attend regular team meetings
- Understand the changing servicing needs of Advisors
- Be able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Always be supportive in offering assistance to the brokers / broker assistants and able to train their assistants.
- A business focused degree
- RPE/CFA/CFP will be advantageous
- Matric qualification having passed both core mathematics and English
- Minimum 3 – 5 years relevant industry experience
- Minimum 18 months experience and strong technical knowledge of Linked Products, Local Unit Trusts and Offshore Funds is essential
- Excellent understanding and navigation of IAM systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent business writing skills
- Business Afrikaans (reading, writing, and speaking) will be an advantage
- The ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships
- Driven by results
- Recognise that the engine of career growth is driven by the individual
- Ability to analyse, interpret and assimilate information