Client Services Consultant | Asset & Investment Management | Sandton
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join this prestigious wealth management company as a Client Services Consultant.
- Provide servicing and support on all portfolio products (Preservation, Pension and Provident Funds, Retirement Annuities, Savings products) as well as Direct Unit Trusts.
- Communicate with clients on the company’s product range in a courteous and professional manner via telephone, email, fax letter and direct walk in clients.
- Manage all work items i.e., this will include dealing with rejections, general queries such as account queries, forms and other literature requests, fund information and also more detailed query investigation and resolution.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by answering queries directly on all relevant correspondence and at the same time keeping all systems (including third party administrator systems) updated with all notes.
- Support the Client Group by providing proactive communication on rejections and queries raised by the third-party administrators and clients.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all third party and client queries on the IAM SA and offshore funds range.
- Assist other team members when necessary – provide cover during periods of absence.
A business focused degree
- Relevant 2 - 3 years working experience
- Financial Services experience specifically Asset Management, Retirement Funds and Unit Trust Offshore experience – advantage
- Call Centre experience (Financial Services) – Essential
- Excellent business writing skills
- The ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships
- The ability to ‘approach and own’ and continuously look for opportunities to develop
- A client focused and collaborative approach
- Ability to analyse, interpret and assimilate information