Call Centre Manager : Asset Management | Cape Town
Our client in the Banking and Investment Sector, has a fantastic opportunity for a Call Centre Manager : Asset Management. The successful candidate will be responsible for minimising financial and repetitional risk exposure relating to administration functions for internal and external stakeholders within the company through enabling others.
- Build strong relationships with external stakeholders by identifying needs; paying on time; resolving queries timeously; networking and regular communication.
- Build and maintain working relationships by fostering collaboration; ongoing communication; assigning responsibility and accountability and sharing relevant information.
- Ensure transformational target are met for own team through consideration of targets during the staff recruitment; retention and training process and utilising suppliers listed on the preferred supplier list.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in the company’s culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate in the development and implement action plans to address issues raised in culture surveys to improve results.
- Address issues raised in culture surveys by participating in the development and implementation of action plans.
- Create a client service culture through various required interventions.
- Support and encourage staff to participate and support corporate responsibility initiative.
- Achieve operational excellence by supporting the implementation of business optimisation improvement through team engagement.
- Encourage team to generate innovative ideas and share knowledge.
- Improve turn-around times by mentoring staff and measuring performance according to SLAs.
- Contribute to Business unit profitability by preventing and minimizing financial losses and monitoring expenses.
- Manage performance of staff by implementing performance agreements; ensuring a clear vision; agreeing on goals and objectives; providing regular feedback on performance; recognising and rewarding achievement and take appropriate corrective action where required.
- Mentor and coach staff on identified performance gaps by discussing these performance gaps and agree on appropriate action to be taken.
- Motivate staff to perform and contribute to the success of the business by creating environment of teamwork through engaging with staff (sharing information) and encouraging participation in decision making processes.
- Stay abreast in field of expertise and deliver on the expectations from stakeholders by building capability of self and staff through identifying current and future training and development needs.
- Contribute to team effectiveness byfollowing the recruitment process when recruiting talent.
- Maintain a capable high performing team andensure an environment for optimal performance is created by identifying talent pool through conducting career conversations; utilising the talent grid principles and developing talent retention programmes (e.g rotation).
- Ensure self and staff understand and embrace the the company’s Vision and Values by leading by example and re-enforcing values during meetings.
- Manage the on boarding process of new employees by ensuring execution of preparations according to the on-boarding check-list.
- Meet team objectives by scheduling and coordinating staff and resources according to daily SLAs.
- Improve team performance by identifying staff performance gaps from assessment evaluations; analysing performance data from the Management Information System (MIS); mentor and coach.
- Drive workflow efficiency by reviewing work for quality; constantly checking and monitoring systems; allocating resources; organising staff and coordinate activities according to work volumes.
- Resolve work obstacles by investigating; identifying root cause; selecting best alternatives and provide feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- National Diploma: Financial Management
- 2-3 years people management experience in financial risk and process management
Technical / Professional Knowledge:
- Business administration and management
- Client service management
- Communication Strategies
- Consumer behaviour
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Principles of project management
- Relevant the company’s product knowledge
- Staff resource planning
- Management information and reporting principles, tools and mechanisms
- Aligning Performance for Success
- Customer Focus
- Facilitating Change
- Guiding Team Success
- Delegation and Empowerment