Senior Healthcare Services Consultant | Roodepoort
Our client is looking for a for an individual to fill in the role of a Senior Healthcare Services Consulted. This succussful individual will provide administrative support for the operational director and the department.
- In bound Sales – Pipedrive (B2C) – meet monthly target
- On boarding of schemes
- Member benefits consultation – inbound and outbound
- Member profile analysis
- Process new business – submit application forms to the scheme
- Member inductions
- Year-end renewals
- Oversee and manage the team
- Campaign management and identify opportunities
- Investigate, resolve, and respond to internal and external client queries.
- Data entry and maintaining accurate client records onto our CRM system.
- Manage projects from start to end and be able to set priorities.
- Have professional communication (written and verbal) and reporting skills to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Ensuring that all standard documents, such as membership certificates, policy documents, mailers, benefit brochures, are issued timeously to clients.
- Have suitable skills to work in a team environment.
- Adherence to service level agreements (Internal and external).
- Adherence to internal controls and procedures in place always.
- To support the director in sales and identify opportunities, and management of the team
- Maintain client engagement files with regards to all companies’ requirements.
- Matric (Grade 12 passed)
- Regulatory Exam (RE5) & CMS BR number
- Relevant qualification – (120 credits)
- 2 years’ experience in administration and a minimum 2 -year experience in a consulting role
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Proficient in Excel particularly VLOOKUP, will be advantageous
- Computer literacy (MS Office 365 package – MS Teams, outlook, word, excel, etc)
- Driver’s license and own transport a must.
- Strong attention to detail, proactive attitude, and high level of accuracy
- Reliable and punctual
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Results focused and displays energy when performing tasks
- Time management skills
- Have good working ethics (always committed and share knowledge)
- Ability to work independently
- Innovative and demonstrates initiative
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Inter-personally skilled
- Ability to collaborate and pull information together
- Following instruction and procedure
- Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us