Operations Assistant | Johannesburg
Our client is looking for an exceptional operational assistant individual who will be supporting the Chief Operations Officer in all business operations of the business. Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Corporate Governance, IT and Office Administration.
- Finance Administration (generation of invoices and payment process).
- Human Resources (leave records, file management & employee wellness).
- Information Technology (log IT & technology queries).
- Assist with marketing initiatives (client functions, website, social media, corporate material).
- Update Commission/Fee system .
- Assets Under Management (AUM) Reports.
- Maintain an internal tracker report.
- Inventory Management (stationery, groceries and other utilities).
- Recording minutes of meeting.
- Travel arrangements.
- Office management and maintenance.
Skills And Attributes:
- Microsoft Office 365 knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams, PowerPoint).
- Technical proficiency: above average in excel and general computer usage.
- Acute attention to details.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Good organisational skills to work efficiently.
- Good listening skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Own reliable transport.
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Perform under pressure.
- Takes initiative.
- Solution generation and problem solving.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player.