Marketing and Engagement Specialist | Remote
Our client is looking for a creative thinker with a passion for marketing and a drive to achieve measurable results, who wants to join their team as their Marketing and Engagement Specialist. In this role you will assist the Marketing and Communications Manager with the execution of the company’s go- to Market Strategy, positioning the company as an industry leader with holistic and integrated offerings underpinned by best-in class solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
8-12 years relevant experience in marketing and communication, preferably within the financial services or agency environment, of which 3 - 4 years where ideally at senior specialist and/or leadership position of a business where duties involved executing impactful marketing strategies (brand value, brand love, bottom line) that heavily leverage digital channels, platforms and technologies in facilitating effective brand marketing programs and messages across diverse stakeholders. BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field.
Key Requirements and Capabilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational, and problem-solving abilities
- In-depth knowledge of the Business and Financial Services landscape, product, and service offerings.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing content and managing communications on online platforms including approved business social media channels such as LinkedIn
- Advanced ability to draw reports to support Marketing and Communications Manager in delivering presentations to senior leadership, executives, and regular stakeholders to facilitate appropriate strategy decision-making across the business
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools
- Project Management and delivery
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Support marketing and flagship initiatives to drive B2B and B2C engagement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address business requirements
- Oversee above-the-line and below the line agencies and service providers to implement campaigns
- Ensure timeous delivery of projects/campaigns aligned to the overall business/marketing objectives and appropriate allocation of budgets to ensure ROI for planned programmes.
- Advise and provide recommendations on the development of marketing programs
- Provide guidance on marketing best practice across the value chain
- Utilise online platforms and analytics optimise and measure marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain a strong brand presence across online and offline channels
- Flexible and Adaptable - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Courage - Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- Manages Complexity - Demonstrated ability and proven record to make complex decisions.
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Plans and Aligns - Planning and prioritising work to meet commitments aligned to organisational goals
- Cultivates Innovation by creating new and better ways for the organisation to be successful.
- Client Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results and meets deadlines, even under tough circumstances.
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Resilience - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.