Client Experience Specialist | Sandton
To influence the understanding and thinking of client and consumer behaviour through foresight, customer insights and analytics, and enabling business to achieve its objectives by putting Client first. To operationalize Client Experience strategy and enhance client user experience based on identified gaps in client journeys and voice of client and all TCF requirements with a particular concentration on comprehensive Short-term Insurance. Conduct overlays of voice of client insights with root causes from Complaints themes and emerging self-identified issues combined with other research and consumer insights in an effort to continuously close identified gaps.
User Experience design, testing, implementation and continuous management of operational, tactical and strategic measurements with a continuous review of experience measurements to ensure best proactive adoption actions and addressing gaps. Key stakeholder engagements and collaborative sessions held regularly. Identify and co-define the conduct risk elements in client journey.
- Managed Financial and Business Results: Meet business objectives by recommending, managing and controlling the voice of client and proposing strategies and actions to optimise investment in research and enable commercialization of our personal lines offering. Meet financial objectives by managing project-related budgets and costs.
- Managed Stakeholder Relationships: Design, develop and implement voice of client and contribute to resolution of strategic client issues by acting in an advisory/ consultative function.
- Managed Internal Process: Design, implement and management of operational and strategic measurement. Continuous review of experience measurements to ensure best proactive adoption actions and addressing gaps.
- Improving operational excellence: Assist in guiding the analysts and engineers to develop requirements that would provide enhancement to policies and processes to ultimately improve the client experience.
- Root cause and insights analysis strategy: Identify and prioritise customer experience breakdown points based on customer expectations, breakdown severity and business impact using customer measurement feedback.
- Perform detailed analytics to identify root cause problems impacting customer experience delivery.
- Assist in delivering projects which lead to the creation of an industry leading experience which exceeds and is at the global forefront of simplicity and usability while still maintaining the depth and rich functionality of the company’s short term insurance.
- Leverage insights and data to ensure that solutions / services are truly designed around client.
- Develop relationships with colleagues and stakeholders to ensure development and delivery of consistent great experience that drive customer loyalty and leverage best practice.
- Demonstrate ability to draw customer insights from multiple tools / sources.
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- B.Degree Honours or Masters in Commerce, Business Science
- CX and UX Design
- Managing stakeholders
- Client Experience and User Experience Design
- Implementing a strategic plan
- Measuring client satisfaction across all touch points.
- Working with client to solve client problems.
- Investigating and reviewing processes to improve client satisfaction
- Coaching and mentoring others
- Research and marketing insights.
- Client Journey Mapping
- 5 - 7 years experience in a Client Experience function preferably Insurance.
Technical / Professional Knowledge:
- Banking knowledge
- Research and analytics
- Data analysis
- Project Management
- Research methodology
- Change management
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Communication Strategies
- Consumer behaviour
- Business writing and presentation skills
- Client focused process Design
- Customer Orientation
- Continuous Improvement
- Driving Innovation
- Guiding Team Success
- Planning and Organizing