Business Insurance Consultant | Umhlanga
Our client is on the hunt for an individual who has face-to-face or intermediary sales experience and eagerly looking for a new opportunity, the attitude and energy it takes to grow and develop a Business Insurance portfolio by attaining new Business Insurance clients through this face-to-face distribution channel, able to take accountability for sourcing and servicing your own portfolio and be able to reap the rewards for your continued hard work and earn ongoing commission on your portfolio.
- Matric or National Senior Certificate.
- Insurance qualification or credits based on date of first appointment to commercial lines insurance.
- Where applicable, Class of Business or Continuous Professional Development (CPD) training.
- FAIS Regulatory Examination for Representatives (RE5).
- Must have your own reliable transport.
- Valid code B driver’s license.
- 2 years face to face or Intermediary experience in selling short term insurance
- Working with a Record of Advice
- Business to Business sales experience
- Building your own insurance portfolio.
- Prospecting for new clients through networking, cold calling, and door to door canvasing.
- Conducting a comprehensive needs analysis for prospective clients.
- Providing ongoing servicing and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals, claim registration, etc.).
- Continuous building of your client base to secure future income.
- Achieve/Exceed targets consistently.
- Provide feedback to line management when requested.
- Attend all weekly and ad hoc team meetings.
- Adhere to all quality standards and measures in place.
- To actively source and grow your portfolio of clients
- Write a min of R13500 new business premium per month
- To provide world class service to your portfolio of clients, thereby ensuring a low lapse rate
- To screen new business and ensure that your portfolio does not pose a threat to the company’s risk pool