Administrator Assistant | Rosebank
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join this leading wealth advisory company. Our client is on the hunt for an Administrator Assistant who will be responsible for providing administrative and implementation support to Wealth Managers through the execution of administrative duties.
- Build and maintain foundational knowledge on business, processes, systems and industry and products.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with clients, service providers and Wealth Managers.
- Manage new business SLA’s, update values and fees on portfolios and check for accuracy on investment reports.
- Generate and analyze investment reports.
- Monitor the process of new business, redemptions, switches, and other business.
- Ensure implementation of business compliance processes in accordance with set standards (FICA / FAIS / EDD / TCF / FATCA / PEP)
- Prepare clients on boarding packs.
- Track new/existing business pipeline.
- Provide proactive feedback to the broader business team.
- Prepare quarterly statements, investment reviews and client meeting packs as per business requirements.
- Relevant NQF4
- 4 to 5 years in Wealth Management experience
- Experience with Elite Wealth a bonus
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solver
- Building relationships skills.
- Customer service orientation – must have people skills (EQ) and appropriate language skills.
- Communication skills
- Drive and results orientated.