Wealth Management Associate | Claremont
Join one of South Africa’s leading Independant FSP's as a Wealth Management Associate. You will provide professional administrative support (70%) and preparation of technical analysis (30%) to an allocated wealth manager as well as a leading wealth management division in ensuring accurate and timely processing of all related requests.
Personal profile and competencies:
Critical thinker, administratively minded, accurate, attention to detail, client centric, emotional intelligence, teachable and quick learner, ability to prioritise and to meet deadline, ability to work in a team, writing skills, professionalism, compliance.
- Required: Advanced Excel, MS Word, & PowerPoint
- Advantageous: Astute & Xplan
- 2-5 years’ experience in wealth management administration.
- Experience in dealing with FICA & FAIS and compliance knowledge.
- Experience with administration of products/service from various financial institutions (i.e. Ninety-one, Old Mutual, Liberty)
- Xplan experience
- BCom or equivalent tertiary qualification relating to wealth management or financial industry.