Senior Paraplanner | Cape Town
Join this investment holding company at their offices in Cape Town. Their capabilities consistof underlying investments that operate across a diverse range of industries including banking, education, financial services and food and related business, as well as early-stage investments in selected growth sectors.
- CTC includes Provident Fund & Medical Aid but excludes Risk Benefits such as Group Life Cover, Disability Cover and Dreaded Disease Cover. Annual Performance-based bonus payments are subject to Company and Individual performance and therefore is NOT guaranteed.
- 18 days annual leave
- Employment Status
- Relevant legal/commercial Degree (e.g. B.Comm Law/LLB)
- Relevant knowledge and experience in a financial advisory environment
- Knowledge and experience of investment landscape and life & risk products
- Knowledge of South African financial regulatory landscape and awareness of developments including RDR, etc.
- Knowledge of Financial Planning principles including Estate, Retirement and Tax Planning
- Experience in preparing and presenting high-net worth client proposals to PSG advisers as part of new business development
- Type of person who will fit into the team / office (office culture) and team size
- Ability to interact confidently at all levels