Regional Manager | Gauteng
Join this leading short term insurance company as a regional manager at their offices in Gauteng.
Targets and Business Management:
• Communication of agreed targets to Commercial Advisors within the regions
• Execute changes in strategic direction, structures and operating models in order to ensure transparent communication and effective operation within the region
• Explain and agree targets with individual advisors , communicate to all levels and take accountability for the overall achievement of performance objectives in the business area in terms of employee satisfaction, customer experience, cost performance and return on investment
• Manage and drive the turnaround time in terms of targets to ensure a high sales performance within the region
• Manage the delivery of deviance reporting to the National Manager Sales monthly/as and when requested in order to provide recommendations and mitigating solution to deviances that have occurred (e.g. sales targets not met etc.)
• Assist advisors, as necessary, by interacting with clients in order to facilitate sales and/or client concerns/complaints
• Provide clear direction to team and ensure their understanding and buy-in by explaining their expected contribution to achievement of business objectives
• Review performance against balanced score card components as prescribed by the Sales Director , discuss gaps and agree action plans to close gaps
• Facilitate achievement of set targets in the region and by driving sales performance at all times.
• Relevant Degree and/or equivalent NQF6
• RE and FAIS Qualifications
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a key stakeholder in business / commercial insurance Sales and Business Development
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Sales Management role with emphasis on people management
• A Proven track record of your sales experience and your ability to lead a team of successful Field Sales staff.
• Strong flair for numbers and an ability to augment business rationale with supporting calculations
• Strong understanding of the Field Distribution model
• Excellent people management skills, including a track record of successfully leading large sales teams
• Solid Business Development understanding with specific focus to sales optimization.