Paraplanner | Sandton
Our client is scouting for an exceptional Paraplanner to provide technical support to all advisors and ensure effective operation of all advice processes within the company’s investments.
- Manage client relationships.
- Ensure client files comply with POPI, FICA, FAIS legislation requirements.
- Prepare financial needs analysis: Risk, Pre-retirement and Post-retirement.
- Prepare investment proposal documents.
- Review client portfolios and prepare review files.
- Set up review appointments.
- Prepare client advice records.
- Perform quality control on quotations and submissions.
- Oversee implementation process.
- Contact clients and product providers for their input.
- Follow up on submitted instructions.
- Research on various new and existing investment and risk products.
Skills and Attributes:
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams, PowerPoint).
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Proficiency in Financial Needs Analysis tools.
- Proficiency in use of Investment Analysis tools.
- Professional and presentable.
- Own reliable transport.
- Interact professionally with clients and product providers.
- Perform under pressure.
- Team player.
- Good presentation skills.
Required Knowledge / Experience:
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Experience in use of X-Plan as FNA tool would be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role.
- BCom. Honours in Financial Planning.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning will be added advantage.
- Certified Financial Planner® will be added advantage.