Paraplanner | Pretoria East
Our client a leading wealth firm, is looking for accomplished paraplanner to Identify client's financial planning needs and provide recommendations. You will be responsible for generating compliant and accurate new business and review reports for Financial Advisers & Wealth Manager
The successful candidate must have a good understanding of the Financial Services industry – including service providers and the retail market:
- Good understanding of legislation governing investment markets (local and offshore), investment vehicles and retirement funds
- Good understanding of the tax implications of the various investment options available
- Thorough understanding of features and appropriateness of various products: Presentation Funds, Retirement Annuities, Annuities, Endowments, Life and Disability Assurance Policies, Unit Trusts, Trusts
- Ability to provide Estate Planning advice and prepare standard Wills
- Servicing of clients with single and multiple investments.
- Annual review of clients’ investments
Compiling review reports, new business reports and proposals to the satisfaction of the wealth manager to ensure the provision of the requisite practice support.
Assist the other report writers and WM's when and where required.
Client Book Management for clients managed by the wealth manager
Diploma /Degree / NQF level 5/6
3 to 5 Years’ Experience in the Individual Financial Planning Environment.