Paraplanner | Cape Town
A well-established firm seeks a dedicated, high performance para-planner to join their business. The firm is looking for a candidate that is looking to join a high performance market leader in the industry. Culture-fit is an important part of the role as the firm is heavily culture-focused. The successful candidate will benefit from mentorship, guidance and being part of a tight-knit team of professionals.
- Position: Para-planner / Associate Wealth Manager
- CTC: Market related + bonuses.
- Office bound – client onboarding, para-planning and working with the wealth managers on financial plans, product research, charting and reporting, proposal writing, review writing, liaising with the client services team, and light administrative duties.
o Client facing – joining the wealth managers on client engagements.
- 2 to 5 years industry experience
- CFP® graduate or currently enrolled in the CFP® program
- Technology skills in the following programs:
o MS Office Suite
o Any financial planning software
- The ideal candidate will be/possess:
o Strong financial planning and numerical skills across all areas of financial planning
o Very high attention to detail
o Strong analytical skills
o Proactive and can self-manage when needed
o Comfortable and confident in front of High Net Worth clients