Life Insurance & Investment Specialist | Sandton
Our client is looking for an exceptional candidate to take on the role of a Life Insurance & Investment Specialist.
- Proactively market the company’s risk offering to the company’s support staff, as well as supporting and non-supporting intermediaries on a predominantly one-to-many basis, and targeted one-to-one Interventions.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the company's business and relevant product houses.
- Support the company’s with:
- Product training, application and competitive positioning of the company’s risk offering.
- Identifying opportunities to increase penetration of relevant market segments.
- Use of business intelligence to drive growth initiatives aimed at increasing market share.
- Strategies, tactics and business plans aimed at exceeding risk targets.
- Initiate and support agreed marketing plans with key stakeholders and the company’s business.
- Provide regional specific feedback w.r.t. intermediary sentiment, competitor issues and risk trends, as well as support risk product house with the development of marketing support material, and tools that will assist in marketing the company’s risk offering.
- CFP qualification
- Relevant tertiary qualification e.g. B Comm Financial Planning will be an advantage.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a sales capacity within the Financial Services industry.
- Exposure to distribution channels (Financial Advisors / Independent Financial Advisors etc.).
- Specialised risk product knowledge.
- Knowledge and understanding of the company and competitor risk solutions.
- Knowledge of the Life Insurance industry as it pertains to risk.
- Communicates effectively
- Presentation skills
- Sales and marketing orientation
- Decision quality
- Analytical thinking
- Cultivates innovation
- Plan and aligns
- Concern for accuracy
- Customer focus
- Influencing and gaining commitment
- Drives engagement
- Drives results
- Being resilient
- Computer skills (MS Office)