Learnership (Disabled Candidates) | Centurion
Our client, an Insurance Giant, is looking to provide qualifying learners with an opportunity to enroll for a Certificate in Long Term Insurance, NQF level 4. which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the Financial Services industry.
Only Disabled candidates to apply for this opportunity. Requirements:
- Grade 12 is essential.
- Diploma, Degree or Btech in IT , Commerce, Finance or Accounting
- No Work Experience Required
- Must be living with a disability and be able to provide proof thereof
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 29
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
- Innovative/ critical thinking/ and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic, methodical, and orderly manner.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and handles criticism well and learns from it
- Business Acumen
- Customer/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for results
- Self-Awareness and Insights
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
Please email your CV and Qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org