Junior Software Developer | Belville
Join our client, a leading insurer as a junior software developer at their Bellville offices.
The successful candidate will do software development on the CRM platform and client facing portals used by company Advisers nationally. The candidate will report to the Senior Software Developer.
- Develop components of the CRM platform, as well as the client facing portals, in conjunction with our external software development partner.
- Develop components of the Android & Apple client apps.
- Develop according to the future architecture of the software stack and make suggestions to improve the current architecture.
- Work along with the BAs and Testers, as well as maintain an excellent working relationship with our external software development partner.
- Follow current coding practices and suggest improvements.
- Display a customer service approach to the users (Advisers and internal business) of the CRM platform.
- A relevant tertiary bachelor’s qualification i.e. BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- C# development experience
- Experience in CRM and client portal solutions, as well as Android & Apple development
- Good understanding of the software development process
- Experience in related roles in the financial services industry
- PHP knowledge
- Agile / Scrum experience