Investment Report Writer | Silverlakes
Our client, a leading wealth and investment firm, is looking for a Investment Report Writer with a good understanding of the Financial Services industry – including service providers and the retail market, to join their team at their Silverlakes office.
The Investment Report Writer will identify the client's financial planning needs and provide recommendations. They will generate compliant and accurate new business and review reports for Financial Advisers & Wealth Managers.
- Good understanding of legislation governing investment markets (local and offshore), investment vehicles and retirement funds
- Good understanding of the tax implications of the various investment options available
- Thorough understanding of features and appropriateness of various products: Presentation Funds, Retirement Annuities, Annuities, Endowments, Life and Disability Assurance Policies, Unit Trusts, Trusts
- Ability to provide Estate Planning advice and prepare standard Wills
- Servicing of clients with single and multiple investments.
- Annual review of clients’ investments
Degree / NQF level 5/6
Solid Exposure to the Investment & Wealth sectors
3 to 5 Years’ Experience in the Individual Financial Planning Environment