Financial Manager CA(SA) | Cape Town
Are you someone that:
- Has strong attention to detail & numerical ability?
- Is able to work flexible working hours (overtime when/if needed) ?
- Is able to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines?
- Has a strong entrepreneurial ability?
- Has a strong ability to interpret figures and data?
- Is assertive and forthright?
The Recruitment Council is seeking to find a dynamic Financial Manager to join the team of a Prestigious Accounting firm. The successful incumbent will report to the Finance Executive and must be a CA (SA)
- Establishing financial goals and objectives for the Financial Executive
- Establishing the Annual operating budget with the Financial Executive
- Assisting in ensuring the financial goals and objectives are achieved and report to the FE as required
- Maintaining effective financial controls and reporting structures
- Ensuring that the region's affairs are cost effectively structured and managed to minimize risk
- Exercising tight control of the regions working capital and establishing and monitoring targets for debtors, stocks and bank overdrafts.
- Providing all departments with the necessary financial and administrative information enabling them to operate cost effectively
- Dealing with all regional insurance issues
- Ensuring that all slow-moving stock is effectively managed and dealt with
- Coordinating and interpreting of monthly financial accounts
- Assisting Sales managers and Planning with costing of products/machines etc
- Effectively forecasting financial trends and developments
- Ensuring establishment and maintenance of effective interdepartmental and interbranch relationships
- Variance analysis and trends analysis on major expenses.
- Preparation of monthly financial packs for board meetings
- Preparation on monthly, quarterly and annual year end audit file
- Ensure income tax, VAT and other statutory requirements are followed
- Review weekly and authorize the petty cash and payments
- Review creditors recons
- Cash flow admin
- Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of 3 years' Experience
- SAP experience will be beneficial
- Computer literate, specifically Excel
- Excel Advanced
Desired Qualification Accreditation