Financial Administrators | Durban | Cape Town | Johannesburg
We are looking for the best Finance Administrators in South Africa! Think you are one of them? Apply now!
- Perform clerical and administrative functions such as customer service and recordkeeping, in addition to conducting financial transactions, invoicing of customers.
- Review and verify accuracy of financials and contract paperwork and processes.
- Document project status, obstacles, reporting and reviews
- Develop and implement annual recruitment/ sales plans
- Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Maintain accounts and follow up to verify and close invoices and collect fees
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and basic financial reporting
- Produce bills, compute fees, assess sales and purchase orders, and apprise customers and vendors of account updates
- Debt collection
- All MSoffice Programmes
- Advantage: Accounting diploma
- Proven work experience as a bookkeeper or accountant or finance clerk
- Hands-on experience with petty cash recons and filing
- Familiarity with seta’s
- Ability to use technology and analysis tools (Pastel accounting, Excel, Outlook, web, databases)