Distribution Analyst | Gauteng
Our client, an accomplished wealth and investment firm, is seeking a Distribution Analyst with strong reporting and executive assistance experience, reporting to the Head: Distribution Wealth.
- Reporting, including data collection, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data
- Preparing and finalizing of PowerPoint presentations
- Dealing with all communication and correspondence, including diary management and taking action notes at all meetings.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting and assisting with QlikView queries
- Project management
- Diary management, organizing events and administrative assistance function assisting the Head
- Support to Distribution Regional management on behalf of the Head
- Regional Wealth meetings arrangement and management.
- Relevant degree such as BCom (Finance)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the financial services industry in a similar position
- MS Office (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint) and MIS software
- Analytical ability
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving skills
- Time Management