Digital Financial Planner | Johannesburg
Purpose of the role:
The company is looking for a self-driven, dynamic sales professional who wants to grow their career in supporting clients to financial health. The purpose of this role is to attract, acquire and retain clients by designing and delivering a financial plan which services their financial wellness needs in line with the growth and engagement strategy.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Matric (required)
- FAIS and advice accredited (preferably RE5 and COB3)
- NQF5 qualification (required)
- Aspirations towards becoming a Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- 1-3 years; sales experience in the insurance industry
- It will be required that you are qualified to provide advice under supervision or independently on risk products
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage with prospective clients in order to highlight the features and benefits of risk products based on their chosen company quote
- Engage telephonically with clients and fulfil on the sales process
- Must be able to conclude client engagement digitally
- Conduct client financial needs analysis to create a customised financial plan to achieve client’ financial goals.
- Calculated and advise on tax and legal implications of products and or changes.
- Accurately capture client information, relevant actions and sales on the systems.
- Accurately complete all administrative and reporting requirements within agreed timeframes.
- Achieve set targets on production, quality, and conversion.
- Adhere to compliance requirements in the sales process in line with legislative requirements.
- Provide financial advice in line with the engagement strategy to enhance client’s financial wellness.
- Investigate client queries within the agreed service level and ensure that client receives timeous feedback.
- Escalate client queries to the relevant department or stakeholder.
- Provide accurate information and advice to clients and stakeholders to ensure that the client receives the appropriate services.
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service level agreements and in terms of overall customer targets
- Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Proactively build and maintain client relationships by presenting our innovative and trustworthy product offerings through professional and credible Financial Advisory services.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
- Take ownership for driving career development.
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect.
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Meeting Timescales
- Managing tasks
- Adapts to different buyer behaviour
- Upholding standards