Data Analyst | Ballito
The Recruitment Council, a Hyperspecialist Recruitment Firm based in Ballito are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will need to possess experience using a variety of data tools, analysis methods and data visualization to turn data into actionable insights with demonstrable business impact.
This person will be required to be highly competent in data capturing, IT, social media management and research.
The ideal candidate must have excellent computer literacy skills and knowledge, can work in a fast paced & demanding environment and who can take full ownership of administrative projects and make it their own. Excellent knowledge and skills working with excel on an advanced basis is required.
The successful candidate ensures a successful sales recruitment team by providing support with recruitment documentation, database management, reporting and analysis. This Data Analyst plays a critical role in day-to-day administrative and data support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure data format standards and reporting are adhered to.
- Liaise with the operations department to ensure that any areas for which data are responsible are being updated.
- Report on the progress of tasks as soon as tasks are completed.
- High level of professionalism when interacting with clients and resolving their queries.
- Manage Company Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Market Research
- Data Management
- POPI Act Compliance
- Auditing and ensuring Database Compliance.
- Assist in achieving budgeted team targets and expected team goals.
- Managing and doing part of project implementation
- Addressing production related queries/investigations
- Basic Project Management
- Present information using data visualisation techniques.
- Interpret data, analyse results using analytical techniques and provide reports and/or dashboards.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Use data to answer key questions about the business.
- Own and maintain dashboards, ongoing reporting, and ad hoc requests from the business.
- Prepare new daily/weekly/ monthly new business reports.
Desired Experience & Qualification:
- Completed matric.
- Diploma or Degree in IT, Bachelor of Arts, BCom or Marketing
- Fully computer literate
- An advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience in data capturing
- 1-3 Database experience advantageous
- Solid Administrative Skills
- Telephone queries experience
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong personality
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a highly pressured and fast paced environment.
- Team player