Head of Marketing Analytics | Sandton
The successful candidate will function as the link between business objectives and technology development
capabilities. The candidate will primarily be involved in the analysis of functionality for the CRM platform used by Wealth Advisers nationally.
• Assess and validate development requirements received from stakeholders before submitting for
• Closely working with business ( pre-development ) and testing ( post-development ) to ensure requirements
are delivered in an expected format.
• The candidate will frequently function as the representative of the team in sessions with business.
• Documentation of platform functionality in consistent sustainable format.
• Provide testers with UAT test packs
• Implement processes for gathering, reviewing and analyzing development requirements.
• Create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups where applicable.
• Management of development as well as data sourcing function in the team.
• A relevant tertiary qualification
• Extensive experience in related roles in the financial services industry
• Experience in analyzing CRM solutions
• Agile / Scrum experience
• Expert understanding of the software development process
• Good negotiation ability
• Knowledge of wealth management and adviser value proposition requirements
• Ability to effectively translate business requirements in technology terminology.
• Ability to explain technical issues back to business for decision making.
• Business acumen and entrepreneurship
• Analytical thinker
• Problem-solving skills
• Proven skills in managing small to medium size team
• Negotiating and influencing skills
• Attention to detail
• Project Management
• Advanced communications skills
• Change management and coaching skills