Administrative Assistant | Rustenberg
This national Investment & Wealth Firm is on the hunt for an experienced insurance & wealth administrator assistant who will be primarily responsible for performing after sales service offering to customers, thereby contributing to the ongoing customer relationship.
The focus of the role is to provide quality service and maximize customer retention and referral, in line with the Practice Service model and Procedures.
The role needs excellent client relationship management and office administrative skills.
This ideal candidate needs to be a team player and be able to work in a group environment. You must have the ability to take initiative and “thinking outside of the box” mindset with the appropriate skills application.
• Interact, manage and provide effective client service
• Implement new business
• Prepare risk and investment quotes
• Prepare client files
• Process client queries and instructions
• Administer all products
• Coordinate prospect projects
• Research product information
• Maintain the CRM system
• Work hours: 08:00-16:30
• Grade 12 / NQF4 qualification
• RE 5: First Level Regulatory Examination 5: Representatives
• 3 - 5 years relevant work experience within the financial services industry
• Knowledge of life and investment quotation systems
• Proficient in both spoken and written English and at least one other of the official South African languages
• Computer literacy (MS Office)
• Driver’s license and own vehicle
• Must currently reside in Rustenburg or nearby
• Resilient (achiever mindset)
• Must be able to operate and perform under pressure
• Deadline orientated
• Organising and planning
• Accept and take full accountability for actions performed as per job description/existing processes and continuous
accurate record keeping of activities performed pertaining to job description
• Ability to perform/work in a paperless/electronic work environment
• Client service orientation
• Attention to detail
• Must be willing to learn and improve in professional capacity (i.e., relevant industry related studies)